Julbo Eyewear Explorer 2.0 Sunglasses
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- Julbo® takes performance to new heights with the Explorer 2.0 Sunglasses.
- Spectron polycarbonate lens is shock resistant and lightweight.
- Spectron4 lenses provide cat. 4 protection with +AR coating. Ideal for exceptionally bright conditions.
- Offers 100% UVA/B/C protection.
- Highwrap profile for an enhanced grip. Removable shells.
- Air Flow incorporated in the frame provides optimum ventilation.
- Adjustable temples to 360 degrees with additional cord for excellent grip.
- Grip Tech adjustable temples for soft, comfortable wear.
- Perfect for mountain, sea or desert use. Ideal for bright light situations including backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Not recommended for driving.
- RX-ready frame.
- Base 6.
- Temple Length: 128 mm
- Frame Width: 134 mm
- Lens Height: 46 3⁄10 mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.