JILL JILL STUART Two-Tone Pop Over 2-Ply Crepe Gown
- JILL JILL STUART Size Chart
- Delightfully youthful crepe dress features a color blocked, two-tone design.
- Jewel neckline brings the eye upward, creating length.
- Sleeveless bodice has an open back placket, which secures at the nape of the neck.
- Empire waist silhouette with an A-line skirt.
- Floor-sweeping hem.
- 100% polyester throughout.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 61 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Hudson, WI on August 6, 2016
Beautiful! quality craftsmanship. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size!
Kk from Fl on July 18, 2016
Its a truley stunning gown i feel like a princess and never want to take it off. It fits perfectly although maybe an inch too long but with right heel its perfect, pretty colors too
Karen C from Illinois on June 17, 2016
This dress is beautiful. The colors pop. Downside is the material is very heavy - think bridesmaid dress from 10-15 years ago. It's really long so if you shorter than 5'7, and don't plan to wear at least 4" heels, you'll have to have it hemmed. I'm 5'8" 135 lbs, very small chested. The dress was great other than it fit so horribly in the chest (but that's just because I'm small). If you have a large chest this dress will look amazing!
Beth W from Omaha, Nebraska on May 14, 2016
Gorgeous! Love this dress. My only hesitation is you can see through the bottom white fabric. And under garments would show in the cut-out back unless you had them pushed to the perfect height all evening.