Jag Jeans Petite Petite Peri Pull On Straight Twill Pants
- Jag Jeans Pull-On Size Chart
- Jag Jeans Petite Size Chart
- JAG petite styles are specifically tailored for petite women (all proportions, not just the length).
- Quite possibly the most comfortable pants you may ever wear.
- Pull-on twill pant has a higher rise and straight leg for a classic fit.
- Wide elastic waistband offers an easy fit and smooth silhouette.
- 8.4 oz stretch cotton twill fabrication.
- Five-pocket design sports signature "j" embroidery on the back.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag accent the back waist.
- Zip fly accent.
- 72% cotton, 25% rayon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 29 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 14 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0P, inseam 29.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from BOSTON on September 30, 2016
Great fitting pants for a curvy figure. I have a ton of the Peri Pull on pants and I love and wear them all. Wish they came in more colors! I'm 5'3" and wear a 8P.
Anonymous from Tucson, AZ on July 24, 2016
Extremely soft and comfortable. Easy to pull up over hips. I always wear a size 8 Petite in other brands of pants and jeans but for Jag Jeans I had to exchange for a size 10 Petite.
JOAnn S from IL on July 21, 2016
I am VERY happy with this pant. I wear a Petite length and these fit perfectly. I very much like the fabric, much lighter weight than denim and a very smooth finish. I plan to buy another pair.
Anonymous on October 3, 2015
I have at least six pairs of Jag pants, both jeans and twill. It's very hard to find black twill and I appreciate that Zappos carries it. I do wish Jag made a navy twill (navy seems to be out of fashion now but I love it). Also, although the website says the petite twill are 29.5 inches long, and my previous ones have been, the black twill I received yesterday is 28". That's the length I want, but some people will order because of the longer length. I don't know if Jag has changed this on all styles or if this was a manufacturing error. Either way, the information online should be corrected.