Jag Jeans Petite Petite Peri Pull-On Straight in After Midnight
- Jag Jeans Pull-On Size Chart
- Jag Jeans Petite Size Chart
- JAG petite styles are specifically tailored for petite women (all proportions, not just the length).
- Quite possibly the most comfortable jeans you may ever wear.
- Pull-on jean features a wide stretch elastic waistband that offers an easy fit and smooth silhouette. No dreaded muffin top in these jeans!
- Slightly higher rise hits at the navel.
- Straight leg opening.
- After Midnight is a clean blue-black wash on stretch cotton-poly denim. It's a wash that can be worn casually or dressed up.
- Five-pocket construction.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag accent the back waist.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Zipper fly accent.
- 77% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0P, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Philly area on December 29, 2016
Great jeans. Been through the wash & dry three times without loss of color or shrinkage.
Anonymous from Rhode Island on October 7, 2014
Ordered these before a flight to Europe. Have worn them almost every day since. That comfortable! Fit was perfect even after washing.
Anonymous from Atlanta on September 18, 2014
Love these jeans. Just had a baby and still losing the baby weight. These jeans are so flattering and reasonably priced. So thankful a friend recommended them.
Anonymous from Tulsa, OK on April 15, 2014
I do like these jeans; they are flattering and comfortable BUT they do slip down as you move around in them (like a lot of lycra/cotton blend jeans seem to do. I have to yank them up all the time. I am sure they are the right size, I couldn't ask for a better fit (standing still). As you cannot belt them (and the whole point is a smooth look) I am not sure I would have kept them had I not removed the tickets and worn them. Buyer beware, walk around the house and sit and stand in them for a while to be sure they stay put on your figure. I am giving them a perfect rating because I have a feeling all lyrca pants will do this on me!
Ann from SC on April 2, 2014
Very comfortable. I was leery of a high panel elastic waist (so to speak), but love how it controls my tummy and makes clothes look nicer. It is hard to tell that you are wearing jeans that don't zip the way these are constructed, especially with the longer tops. No more muffin top for me.