Jag Jeans Petite Petite Malia Pull-On Slim in After Midnight
- Jag Jeans Pull-On Size Chart
- Jag Jeans Petite Size Chart
- JAG petite styles are specifically tailored for petite women (all proportions, not just the length).
- Make a stylish statement while remaining comfortable in JAG® Jeans.
- Pull-on jean has a higher rise and slim straight leg for a sleek fit.
- Wide elastic waistband offers an easy fit and smooth silhouette. No dreaded muffin top in these jeans!
- After Midnight is saturated dark indigo wash on comfortable stretch cotton-poly denim.
- Classic five-pocket design sports signature "j" embroidery on the back.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag accent the back waist.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Zip fly accent.
- 77% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0P, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 5 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Texas on February 8, 2017
This is my first pair of Jag pull on jeans and I really like them. I have real trouble finding any type of jean that doesn't need to constantly be hiked up and I truly hate to do that. These jeans, while not perfect, do stay up better and provide a smoother look across the tummy. When I sit or bend, the top of the waistband does tend to fold over which requires some adjusting but they are still a big improvement over any other jeans I've tried. I was concerned about the rise listed on most of these jeans but I am 5'3" and they come to just below my ankle bone so they are fine for petites. I weight 135# and purchased size 8P and they fit great.
Louise from San Luis Obispo, CA on April 21, 2014
These jeans have made me so happy. I have ordered three pairs and I will order more when they start to wear out, which will be soon because I wear them constantly. They are the perfect fit and length. I love them.
Amanda from Houston on April 5, 2014
Love these jeans! I have the Paley, Peri, & Malia in petite & I love them all. For me, the sizing was perfectly consistent. I ordered a size down for all the styles & each fits like a glove. The Malia may fit a little bit tighter just because it's meant to be a slimmer fit, but it still looks great. I'll never go back to buying the old unflattering lower rise bulky jeans ever again. Love my Jags!
Anonymous from Austin, TX on February 19, 2015
I ordered the 2P based on other reviews as I'm in between a 0p and 2P and it's too big around the waist. They are also still 2-3 inches too long with heels. I'm 5'1" for reference. I haven't worn them because I need to get them hemmed up first. I imagine they'll stretch out even further.
Cathy from Palo Alto CA on May 12, 2014
I wanted to love these, but I don't. The waistband us fabulous if you stand all day, but once you sit down it tends to roll over on itself and require adjustment when you stand back up - lots of fiddling with the waistband. There is also a chemical odor than has lessened with repeated washing, but never has entirely gone away. If I hadn't already pre-washed them before I wore them the first time, I would have sent them back.