Jag Jeans Petite Petite Ainsley Pull-On Classic Fit Bermuda Bay Twill
- Jag Jeans Pull-On Size Chart
- Jag Jeans Petite Size Chart
- JAG petite styles are specifically tailored for petite women (all proportions, not just the length).
- Becoming twill shorts that are a breeze to wear.
- Pull-on bermuda short boasts a mid rise and classic fit.
- Bay Twill shorts in a comfortable 7.5 oz fabric.
- Front coin welt and slash pockets.
- Rear welt pockets.
- Back waist darts.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag at the back waist.
- Wide elastic waistband.
- Faux fly.
- 72% cotton, 25% rayon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2P, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on June 4, 2015
Love this length! I'm 5'4" and 118 lbs. and the 4P fits perfectly. This are great for petites!!
Suzan V from Seattle on May 5, 2015
I got these in three colors, midnight, khaki and the white. The midnight and khaki were the same waist size and fit perfect but the white waist was larger but I just took a dart in both sides of the waist and they are fine. The rest of the short all fit the same so sizing down would not be an option. These wash up great and look great. I'm 5', 105lbs and these are not too long.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Kara on February 13, 2017
Extremely comfortable, waist band soft with smooth silhouette from no zip fly. I love how I can pull any top over and there is nothing bunching up or sticking out. Good quality material, soft yet sturdy and washes well without losing color. I bought the Navy in a size 10P. I am 5'3" and weigh 140 lbs. The only complaint I would have is that the leg openings are a little wide. I carry more weight in my stomach than in my bottom or legs. They come to about 2 inches above my knee so they are fairly long. If they were cheaper I would buy more!
Julie from CA on May 10, 2016
As much as I like these, I had to return. The higher waistband is really comfy, and makes for a smooth profile. But the thigh area is too roomy for me, and they were "bunchy" when I walked. Also, these were an inch too long for my taste. Didn't think sizing down would work as the waist might be too small. For reference, I'm 5'2", and ordered size 4P.