Hunter Original Refined Short
- Hunter Size Guide
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the product and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- Have a polished look to your wellies this season with the slimline design of the Original Refined Short.
- Vulcanized natural rubber construction.
- Slim fit.
- Pull-on construction.
- Please keep in mind that the buckle on this boot is merely decorative and should not be used as an aid to pull the boot on.
- Quick dry woven nylon lining.
- Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole.
- Round toe.
- Traditional calendared natural rubber sole.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 10 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 70%"Felt true to size"
- 70%"Felt true to width"
- 70%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Maryland on October 21, 2016
Very cute short Hunter boots--but narrower than the classic. If these were leather, I'd say that they would stretch to accommodate my foot, but they are rubber, so they'll go back--I want my boots to be super comfy.
Anonymous on March 15, 2017
I took my normal size 7 of these and they fit great. I tried both a 7 and an 8 because I can be different sizes in different brands. For whatever reason, the 8 was wider and taller than the 7. Not sure why, but I ended up keeping the 7 because I much preferred the feel of them.
Alyssa G from Cleveland, OH on February 23, 2017
These boots are so comfortable and easy to take on/off, which was an annoyance I had with the taller version hunter boots. I also really like the "refined" look, they are super chic and are perfect for my commute into work on rainy days or running errands on the weekend. I was worried about the width being too narrow but they feel like the same width as the traditional Hunter boots. These are a must-have for Spring!
Mary from Chicago on February 1, 2017
I really love these boots, they are defined and are tighter on the top of your arch but still comfortable- with that said thou I'm not really sure you can fit the sock in them.
Colette t from Washington state on January 28, 2017
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas she loves them but they do run smaller than the regular hunter boots so she had to size up.