Hunter Original Refined Short Gloss
- Hunter Size Guide
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the product and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- With as much versatility as the Hunter™ Original Short Gloss boots, this new design will cover all your bases.
- Natural waterproof rubber upper.
- Pull-on construction.
- Hunter fit and comfort.
- Round toe.
- Textile lining.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Flexible rubber sole.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 64%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 82%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Christine from Massachusetts (MA) on October 9, 2016
Rainboots are a necessary fall/winter/early spring item for ones shoe closet, yet I've held back on purchasing a pair for my entire 28 years of life because I've always thought they were ugly duck boots that were heavy and a pain to wear when the rain stops, and you're stuck wearing rubber boots around the city. Alas! My mind has been changed. These boots are stylish with or without rain, and of course when it does rain, these Hunter shorties are 100% waterproof, comfortable beyond belief, and a great buy. I get compliments on them every time I wear them. For the ladies with thicker calves, I would suggest not buying tall Hunters since they won't flatter the wider parts of your leg. With these shorter mid-calf boots, the larger opening at the top makes your calf look smaller and flatters thicker legs.
Anonymous from New York on February 9, 2017
Decided to go with a short rain boot as have the traditional tall Hunter & find it heavy & uncomfortable. The Hunter refined short fits the bill.
Anonymous from Atlanta on January 2, 2017
Love these boots! So glad I bought them.
Gina G from New York on December 17, 2016
Got these boots in the light plum color. They fit great and quality is just like other other Hunter boots.
Anonymous on December 13, 2016
Great rain boots! These fit me much better then the originals. My feet swam in the originals, but sizing down didn't work either. These are a bit narrower and fit true to size. Relatively comfortable for rain boots. I love them!