Hunter Kids Original (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Please note: Hunter Kids lists the UK size on all footwear. For example, if you order a US 10 Toddler the size printed on footwear and packaging will be a size 9.
- Puddle splash in quality and style.
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Made of vulcanized natural rubber.
- Knee-high fit insures that no moisture gets in.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Reflective safety patches.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Please note: Shaft heights will vary from size to size. For example, 11.00" shaft height is for a size 2 Youth.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Susan from NC on December 29, 2016
My 9 year old daughter absolutely loves these! The color is beautiful and are so comfortable! We knew to size down based on previous purchases.
Mariko K from Tennessee on December 28, 2016
Got this pair for my daughter for Christmas and she can't stop wearing them! They are a beautiful light pastel blue color and are amazing quality. They hold up great in the rain, mud, and just walking around. She wears a 6.5-7 and the only size left was a 5 so we kept our fingers crossed. She has toe wiggling room in the front, so they definitely run large. I need to buy a pair for myself before spring rolls around with the heavy rain!
Anonymous on December 26, 2016
I love these rain boots. I bought these for myself since I wear a size 6 in women's. I ordered the 4 and they fit like a dream. I will say they are definitely short on me, they hit me just over mid calf, but the still look great. I was a little bit worried about the color being too bright, but I love them. Every time I've worn them I've received tons of compliments.
Nish from NYC on October 31, 2014
I love my hunters. The color is so eye catching & I've gotten many compliments. Im 4'11 and these boots hit a little below the knee. There definitely true to size I wear a 4 in Uggs and everything else. I cant wait too get some welly socks so I can wear them during the harsh winter in NYC. what are u waiting for this is a MUST BUYYY!