High Sierra Loop Backpack
- Packed with a whopping amount of features and a multitude of colors, the Loop backpack from High Sierra® is all you need for work, school or weekends away.
- Made from durable mini-hexagon ripstop, waffle weave, and 600-denier Duralite® for year-after-year use.
- Yoke style, S shaped, VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padded shoulder straps with suspension system.
- Comfortable, padded core back panel provides cushioning support along your back.
- Exterior boasts an array of features which includes adjustable side compression straps, two mesh beverage compartments on the sides, and the ability to attach extra gear using the monster hook and bottom straps.
- Forward zip compartment features multiple open-top pouches for your cell phone, business cards, note cards, and a key fob.
- Two main zippered compartment are perfect for keeping your school or business paperwork separate from gym clothes or an extra sweater.
- Top zippered pocket conveniently hold an MP3 player and includes a headphone port so you can listen to your music while on the go.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 14 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Atlanta, GA on November 15, 2012
Love, love, love this backpack. Durable, great fabric, daughter loves the purple floral motif. I would buy this brand again hands down!
Addison on July 1, 2012
This is really a good brand. I have had a high Sierra brand bookbag since about fourth grade, I am going into eighth this year. And once again, I am getting High Sierra.
Katie M from Indiana on August 20, 2013
I bought this bag to replace an identical one that I used all through high school and college. After 8-9 years of hard use the old one finally became worn to the point that I was no longer able to use it on a daily basis as I had been. I shopped around for a while but ended up buying the exact same bag again. I love it.
Anonymous on March 13, 2013
This backpack is so colorful. My 12-year old daughter loved it from the first time she saw it.
Anonymous from Charleston, South Carolina on January 10, 2013
I got this backpack for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas and she loved it! It holds everything and is very light. The color is great too!