High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Backpack
- Have the freedom to take your backpack to school, work or travel with the Freewheel Wheeled Backpack from High Sierra®.
- Laptop compartment accommodates up to a 17" laptop
- Contoured, adjustable Vapel™ mesh padded shoulder straps tuck away inside the padded back panel when not in use.
- Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment and provides an effortless pull.
- Large, zippered front compartment features a media pocket, multiple open pockets, and key fob to keep your items neatly organized.
- Exterior also includes a zippered accessory compartment with headphone port and an open-top side pocket to hold bottled beverages or other gear.
- Zippered main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve and a roomy main interior that is fully lined.
- Smooth rolling, corner-mounted wheels with corner guards and rub rails protect the bag from abrasion.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.5" x 8".
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 8 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 12 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on September 26, 2011
It is a really nice backpack. Zippers are smooth and durable. It is a little heavy if you want to carry on your back.
Anonymous from New York City, NY on December 25, 2012
This is an excellent backpack with lots of room, sturdy handle and wheels. It is perfect for short trips and good for long ones, as a carry-on.
Anonymous on December 19, 2012
This backpack is fabulous. I just returned to university, and commute about 45 minutes each way by subway 4x/week. After the first week of carrying all of my stuff in a messenger bag, I thought my back was going to give out. I purchased this backpack, and it has made it swimmingly through my first semester. It's held up to being rolled around campus, through the NYC subway system, and all over the place without one problem. I love it, and couldn't do my commute without it. It fits all my electronics (iPad, laptop), plus all my books and accessories, like pens, pads, wallet, etc. It is somewhat large, and although it has straps, I never carry it on my back. I roll it like a suitcase, and use the very sturdy carry handle at the top to go up and down stairs when needed. Very well made, durable, and packed with features. Love it.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Jill from Novato, CA on November 27, 2016
I LOVE my new bag - I'm a traveling sales person and carry a 15" Mac, and a ton of other stuff. This bag is perfect. I also love the fun color, most bags in airline overheads are BLACK and this one is so pretty and fun, it stands out. Great pockets, NICE long handle to pull and easily converts to a backpack when I have luggage and other sample bags to pull. BEST I've had in 10 years....LOVE LOVE LOVE! Also sturdy and durable, the last one I bought a few years back was almost $200. This is the best yet! Get one while you can! :.)
Theresa R from PA on October 6, 2012
I have had the backpack for about a month now and love everything about it. It's well made and rolls great. The size is also perfect. So far I would highly recommend it for the price.