Herschel Supply Co. Novel
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- We could write a novel about this Herschel Supply Co. duffel, but its clean and classic style will speak for itself.
- Spacious main compartment can hold all the essentials for a weekend trip.
- Shoe compartment on side of bag.
- Top zip closure allows for easy access.
- Structured design allows this bag to hold its shape.
- Two leather handles on top of bag with adjustable shoulder strap for carrying convenience.
- Herschel logo patch in bottom corner of duffel.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 20 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 21 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 15 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 20 in
- Strap Drop: 10 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 45 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 1 lb 0.6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 48 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Diana O from Brooklyn, New York on July 18, 2012
I just took a trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon with this bag, and the quality of the bag was a huge disappointment. The zipper doesn't open and close smoothly; I struggled with it several times during the trip. Also, when I got home, I noticed a two-inch long area of stitching coming undone on the padded shoulder strap. If this continues, the padded part will fall off. The bag otherwise looks sturdy and is attractive, but I'm quite annoyed with it already. I have a $39 overnight bag from Urban Outfitters that is holding up better than this bag.
Mike from NYC on January 9, 2013
Cool bag with a nice, basic style. Main complaint is the zipper. It is terribly cheap and already about to break, which is ridiculous when you consider this is a duffel bag and needs a good, strong, heavy-duty zipper. Very disappointed and, quite honestly, shocked at this kind of oversight.
Thomas C from Lehigh Valley, PA on August 6, 2012
I use this bag primarily as a gym bag and I love it. The materials are perfect for weathering the storm of sweaty clothes and being crammed into a locker. I love the style of the bag, and the fold-down support helps keep the bags shape. When I untuck my shoes from their separate compartment, and take my gym clothes out, I lift up the bottom support and it neatly folds into a much thinner shape to fit into the locker. It even has a zipper compartment for my iPod and headphones. My biggest complaint with prior bags were there wasn't enough room for a dopp kit without being overly large and not fitting into a locker; this bag and it's secret shoe compartment and fold-down bottom support solve my dilemma. If I had to find a negative, I would say I wished the handholds were shorter or at the very least adjustable. I do usually use the shoulder strap and sometimes I feel as though the hand straps are too long and bag is too low and skimming steps as I'm walking up or down stairs. Nit-picky for sure.
Anonymous on February 11, 2014
Great bag! So roomie but at the same time not too bulky. Only tiny, tiny downfall is the hooks for the long strap squeak pretty back when you walk. Sounds random, but a friend of mine bought the same bag and said it happens with his too.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on February 23, 2017
the bags fits everything i need for the day and it looks great