- Keep all the comp on Tilt when you rock one fresh sesh in these Globe™ skate shoes.
- Leather upper.
- Large Globe brandings on upper.
- Flush and stitched PVC lace eyelets.
- Hidden lacing options in key areas for added lace protection.
- Thicker outer sidewalls for added durability.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable slip-resistant lining for a more stable skate.
- Cupsole construction.
- Man made outsole with Globe signature logo.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 71 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 45%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from iowa on June 23, 2011
Great shoes! Just a little tighter that expected. Maybe order 1\2 size larger then normal.
Anonymous from Salt Lake City, UT on February 27, 2012
I've always had a thing for Globe shoes, they haven't disappointed me yet and these are no exception.
Anonymous from Las Vegas, NV on October 18, 2011
These are pretty comfortable shoes. At first, I had little discomfort walking around in them. But, once I got used to the shoes, it has been really comfortable. These shoes are true to size.
Anonymous from Oakland,TN on August 15, 2011
Very comfortable, solid shoe. Fit is true to size and I can run faster and jump higher.
Linnet W from Logan, Utah on June 27, 2011
My husband won't wear anything but globe shoes, and they last him for a least a year & that's with everyday wear and so we bought these for our 14 year old son because he's so hard on shoes, hoping they last longer. My son says they are the most comfortable pair of shoes he's ever had, and he's going to buy another pair himself because he likes them so much. We have always had good luck with globe shoes and they fit good, there stylish, affordable, and durable.