- Lock down the next run with clean and effortless style in the oh-so-fresh Scribe from Globe®.
- Suede upper for a fresh kick of style.
- Padded tongue and collar for supreme comfort.
- Optional lace system for added durability.
- Triple stitched construction.
- Breathable textile lining and insole for a comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Rubber outsole with Globe logo.
- Comes with an extra set of laces.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 15 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 71%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 90%"Felt true to width"
- 84%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Barron, WI on September 23, 2011
I like these shoes. Great price and great look. Wore them a couple months now with no problems, even wore them camping out over a rainy weekend and they held up fine.
Anonymous on November 13, 2009
Great shoe, nice and wide like you want them. I would buy these shoes again for my next pair.
Anonymous from Wichita, Kansas on June 27, 2011
Personally I like the Globe style of shoes which are very large and bulky rather than slim like a regular pair of running shoes or other skateboard brands such as Vans which are much smaller and very thin. The Globe Scribe has lots of padding on the inside of the shoe to help keep your feet comfortable and the color scheme is awesome if you're looking for a black/emerald green combo. There is also a bit of gray on the top and sides. Overall the material is a felt like material which feels very nice and because of the dark colors you don't see dirt very easily. Also comes with green laces if you really want to bring out the green in the shoe.
Anonymous from Salt Lake City Utah on September 19, 2010
I'm giving this shoe 3 out of 5 stars. It's a stylish shoe but not very comfortable. Mine started to fall apart near the heel after about a month and a half of moderate use. These shoes also don't have much cushioning; I don't recommend them if you're planning to do a lot of walking in them.
Anonymous on April 9, 2011
These shoes were great for about a month. They flexed out super bad after this month period, and then the sole came unglued about 2 months after owning this. I do not wear these shoes every day, so with minimal wear I was expecting them to last a lot longer. I have always wore etnies, es, and emericas, and I will being going back to them. The fit and finish of the shoe is not very good at all. Stray threads, and sloppy glue job made me wary of the shoe when I first got it in the mail. Really bums me out because I love the way this shoe looked. Zappos is amazing, and is offered me a full exchange of the shoe. I will buy from Zappos again!