- The Globe® Fusion gets its designation from incorporating a serious blend of features into one full-on tech skate shoe with no detail left undone.
- Leather/synthetic leather combo upper.
- Triple stitched, triple-layered toe cap.
- TPR ollie reinforcement.
- Hidden lacing option.
- TPR heel stabilizer.
- Complete inner sock construction combining a unique combination of breathable mesh, Lycra® and Micro P materials.
- Tongue pull for easy access.
- Super-soft, full-length internal die-cut kinetic EVA cushioning system.
- Supportive CM rubber cupsole with stitch reinforcement and thicker sidewall construction for durability.
- Combined Hex Trac™ and Hex-STG™ tread patterns placed in key areas for grip and flexibility.
- Weight: 1 lb 1.8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 116 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 91%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Carol from Pittsburgh, PA on January 14, 2012
I ordered these shoes for our daughter for a gift. She wanted a new pair to replace an old pair of the same brand shoe. Zappos is an amazing site to use. I was not able to find the shoes in her size until I checked Zappos. And there they were! I was thrilled and our daughter loves the shoes. She says that the fit is great and they are so cushy. She says it feels like you are walking on pillows. I have always had good shopping experiences with Zappos. The web site is easy to navigate, the ordering process is very smooth and once I had to return something for a different size and the process was very easy and quick. They even offer free shipping. What could be better then that? I will always come back to Zappos.
Ryan T from Santa Clara, CA on December 30, 2011
Great shoe. Been riding Freelines in them with no problem. Comfortable and they look pretty boss too. Globe never lets me down.
Pantz from USA on December 23, 2011
I love these shoes. I bought them a couple years ago. Then when I wore the heel out of those I bought another pair. My favorite colorway was the all white with black toe, I wish they did not discontinue it. The second time I got the black/charcoal/white which is almost the exact same but with a grey panel in there. I am normally a 7 in mens shoes (8½ in womens), but I needed a 7½ in these. They are very comfortable and have nice, thick ankle padding. Once my current pair wears out I am getting another pair!
Carl D on November 25, 2011
Love these shoes. Came from Adio's and Osiris because I like the wider puffier skate shoes. I was a little skeptical of these at first but very glad I got them now. Actually thinking about getting a second pair. The all-in-one tongue is nice, they are roomy, very durable, and they have a lot more padding than you initially think putting them on. Definitely a happy customer, and a solid buy.
Rick D from San Diego, California on August 12, 2011
Amazing shoe! Great fit, awesome design, and extremely comfortable. My feet feel like they're making out with angels. I ordered them yesterday around 3:30 pm and they arrived this morning at 10 am. I will be ordering another pair of these shoes for work very soon and you can be sure I will be ordering them through Zappos.