Frye Gail Shearling Tall
- Envelope your feet in the plush warmth and timeless style of the Frye® Gail Shearling Tall boot.
- Handcrafted, waterproof oiled suede upper with an exposed shearling shaft.
- Shearling lining for a more comfortable fit and feel.
- Fur: Dyed lamb shearling from Spain.
- Goodyear® welt construction offers better flexibility and durability.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed offers all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole provides long-lasting wear.
- Pull-on style with braided straps crisscross on shaft.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
BEVERLEY on January 30, 2017
I JUST LOVE THESE BOOTS. I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLEMENTS. THIS IS THE MOST MONEY I'VE EVER PAYED FOR A PAIR OF BOOTS BUT THEY WERE WELL WORTH THE MONEY. THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE & FEEL FABULOUS.
Melanie from Parker, Colorado on January 20, 2017
I received this boots for Christmas from my husband, and I love them! They are a bit roomy in the footbed, but I have extremely narrow feet, so I am used to this, and it doesn't bother me. The quality is outstanding and everything you would expect from Frye. I would recommend these to anyone wanting a stylish and comfy fur boot!
Ann from I ski in CO on January 4, 2017
LOVE the boots, but they are too big. Order a size down.
Anonymous from Minneapolis, MN on December 26, 2016
Beautiful boot. Unfortunately, I will have to return them due to the fit (unseen issue). My foot fits just fine. I wouldn't change the size. However, my heel slips out of them when I walk. Very uncomfortable situation.