ECCO Golf Classic Golf Hybrid
- Be it on the links or coffee with the girls, keep it classy all day long in the women's Tour Golf Hybrid spikeless shoes from Ecco® Golf!
- Rich leather uppers treated with Hydromax® technology for superb water-repellent protection.
- Lightly padded collar.
- Second skin, full leather lining and footbed combine to deliver ultimate comfort.
- Four-eye lace-up closure for optimum fit.
- Classic wingtip design with brogue detailing for a refined, sophisticated look.
- TPU outsole with approximately 100 molded bars traction bars.
- E-DTS® Hybrid Technology on the outsole provides 800 traction angles for excellent grip.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 14 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 93%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 57%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Lisa from Wisconsin on July 9, 2015
I am sorry to report that the 42 shoe did not translate to a size 11. Normally size 11 shoes are perfect and they always fit regardless of the manufacturer. These are just too tight. I think they may be off by a full size (too small). Sad because the shoes are really beautiful.
Stan M from Boone Iowa on June 22, 2015
I have purchased three pair of ECCO men golf shoes in the past 10 years. I always respected the quality of ECCO shoes and paid considerably more for them. The last pair was purchase three years ago and did not have cleats but the rubber type of soles. The soles are about 3/4 worn out and I live in Iowa and can only play golf for approx. 4 months. I am really disappointed in this pair of ECCO shoes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather K from Tampa, Florida on July 15, 2016
True to size. Perfect fit. Classic and beautiful, couldn't be happier.
Laurie S from Plymouth, MA on June 28, 2016
I love the look! Really love them! The fit is very slightly snug side to side but I tend to have a slightly wide foot. But the 8.5 was an excellent length and very comfortable as I always expect Ecco to be. I ordered the next size up and returned them, much too long so I know these are the best fit. Very, very comfortable and flexible! Simply excellent!
Joyce H from Pittsburgh, PA on July 19, 2015
This is a really nice looking golf shoe. I've gotten several compliments. It is comfortable too. I wore them right out of the box and golfed 18 holes without any problem. The color will go with just about any golf outfit. Love them, love Zappos!