Dr. Scholl's Frill - Original Collection
- Feel the thrill of comfort in the flattering Frill sandal from Dr. Scholl's®.
- Leather upper with bold strap details for added appeal.
- Easy slip-on style features a buckle for an adjustable fit.
- Genuine leather lining.
- Memory Fit® cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out this comfort-enhancing accessory:
This product currently has 29 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 79%"Felt true to size"
- 72%"Felt true to width"
- 72%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
C. from New York City on September 10, 2015
The combination of the heavy sole and the stiff leather straps made these sandals feel like heavy bricks strapped on my feet. Tried to break them in but the stiff straps would not soften, they constantly rubbed blisters across my foot. FitFlops are MUCH more comfortable than these.
Anonymous on June 22, 2016
Super cute and exactly what I was looking for to wear with shorts this summer. Sadly, the strap across my foot near the toes hits me in the wrong place, making them very uncomfortable. If you have a more narrow foot, these may work for you.
Anonymous on June 14, 2016
I love these! They fit great and are super comfortable. I've worn them with jeans, leggings and dresses. Very versatile.
Deborah from Dunedin on May 3, 2016
Super looking shoe and just what I had hoped for. But, I usually wear a 7.5 in Dr.Scholls and this was too small. Customer service was excellent at arranging an immediate exchange and honoring the coupon I had for the larger size. Also, heads up, you can't do an exchange on line, just a return so I made the call!
Carol D from Naples, FL on February 25, 2016
Ordered on line, 24 hours later they were on my feet! Great service, snazzy casual sandal. Comfortable out of the box - have not tested them for a long walk yet, but great all day in the house!