Dr. Scholl's Brilliance Wide Calf
- Be bold and beautiful in the Brilliance Wide Calf boots from Dr. Scholl's®.
- Smooth synthetic uppers with a round toe.
- Features a decorative buckle and hardware at top of shaft.
- Features a touch of gore at top of shaft for a more comfortable fit.
- Easy full-length medial side zipper for an easy on and off.
- Soft textile linings.
- Generously cushioned Memory Foam Cool Fit™ footbed for added comfort.
- Stylish leather-wrapped stacked heel.
- Durable man-made outsole.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out this comfort-enhancing accessory:
This product currently has 33 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 64%"Felt true to size"
- 61%"Felt true to width"
- 76%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Diane K from Dallas, TX on December 9, 2016
I'm disappointed these didn't fit. I normally wear 7.5 W so I tried them in 8 and 8.5. The 8.5 was too snug with hose. No way would I be able to wear socks. I'm 5'1" and the boots came just under my knee. They look nice in person and I would have enjoyed owning them.
NT from Philadelphia, PA on January 16, 2017
Sad to say I just received these boots and they're being returned immediately. The footbed felt great! size 7.5 fit but I probably wouldn't be able to do a thick sock. the wide calf circumference is the problem. It really isn't a wide calf. My calves are (left leg) 17.5" & (right leg) 18" at the widest part. I only tried on the right leg bc it's bigger. I couldn't zip it up more then half way. I measured the boot circumference myself and its 15.5". There's a small elastic gusset at the very top of the boot, but that doesn't help if you need a little more room half way down. I also feel they don't look as nice as they should for the price. They don't look extremely cheap, but still look kind of cheap... if that makes sense. So that was disappointing :(
Sarah from NY on December 24, 2016
AMAZING! I have never been able to wear knee high boots because my calfs are a solid 18"...these fit, with room over jeans and they don't even look like "wide calf" boots!!
Mariah R from WV on March 13, 2017
In Love with these boots!!! They are a great simply black wide calf boot that are incredibly comfortable. I have them in both black and the cognac/brown color. Those two pairs are seriously the only boots I have worn the majority of this winter. Definitely worth the price.
Anonymous on February 25, 2017
These are one of the first boots that fit great for my "wide" calves! I really enjoy wearing them with jeans/pants and not having them get wrinkled up in the knee. They are a bit shinier than I expected, as well as being very light weight (doesn't bother me but I could see that being a "style" factor).