Dr. Martens Kristy Slouch Rigger Boot
- Inspired by the classic engineer boot but made for long-lasting style, the Dr. Martens® Kristy Slouch Rigger Boot has the same quality and durability of a work boot, but with the sleek construction and soft leather comfort that makes it an ideal fashion boot.
- Virgina leather upper with soft suede lining.
- Slouch collar can be worn down or up to match your style preference.
- Features a decorative leather strap and metal buckle at the ankle.
- Goodyear® welted construction with PVC used for the welt and featuring the classic Z-welt stitching. The welt is chain stitched to the upper and insole, and then the outsole is sewn to the welt around the edge and finally heat sealed, providing long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned textile insole for all-day comfort.
- Dr. Martens' original air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant for excellent traction. It also features a classic grooved sole pattern.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 45%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 73%"Felt true to width"
- 82%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Marisa R from Seattle, WA on September 20, 2016
I love these. I ordered three pairs of boots in a similar style and these were the winners. I'm 5'5 and the boot height is very flattering because it hits at a thinner point of my calf. I also love that I can fold the top down into more of an ankle boot height. These slip on and off very easily, I don't even have to pull them on. They run slightly big in comparison to my other pair of Docs but I think the next size down would be too snug with heavier winter socks. They're also surprisingly light for the style, which I wasn't expecting but am happy about.
Nancy W from Lake Zurich, Illinois on March 25, 2017
These boots are amazing! I bought my daughter a pair and tried them on and just had to have my own pair. They run a tiny bit large so if you are in between sizes, order down. Very comfortable and stylish!
Anonymous on February 14, 2017
I get so many compliments every time I wear these! I absolutely love them! I did have to get one size smaller than usual.
Anonymous on December 9, 2016
Love these boots!!!! Want them in every color.
Kay from Washington, DC on November 9, 2016
These. Are. So. Rad. As my first pair of Docs, I'm still breaking them in and getting used to walking and bike riding in them, but I feel very sturdy in these and am looking forward to walking the slushy, icy sidewalks soon and NOT slipping. I'm normally a US 8.5 and went with the UK 6, which feel to me about as large as a US 9. Two pairs of wool socks, medium Smartwool crew socks and Chrome ankle socks, do the trick, though, which was what I was hoping for. One thing I'm definitely not used to is the weight of these — I brought up bike riding because my legs get tired more easily when I'm wearing them. No complaints, it'll help me get stronger! I look forward to wearing these for a long, long time.