Dr. Martens 1461
- The 1461 from Dr. Martens® moves you into the future of style with its modern leather construction and eye-catching print that will have you standing out wherever you go.
- Premium leather upper with unique all-over print. Leather type is stated in the color name.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Leather and textile lining for added comfort and breathability.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic yellow Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- Classic Dr. Martens grooved sole pattern.
- Air-cushioned outsole is oil and fat resistant and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1.2 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 4 (US Women's 6), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Chesapeake from Baltimore, MD on March 8, 2017
These shoes are amazing. This is my first pair of Dr. Martens and I now see why they are very popular not just for the rock and roll styling but because they are actually very well constructed shoes. I had no idea the amount of cushioning a Dr. Marten rubber sole would provide. And considering there is no arch support I am surprised. But somehow the sole is still supportive and my arch and really my entire sole has some good support. Plus it has so much of an outer lug sole and so much additional inner layers support I am literally one inch taller - total bonus for those of us vertically challenged. The shoe is quite stiff, but because they are so well made, and have good toe room so none of my little piggies feel squashed they are comfortable despite the stiffness. I like a very flexible shoe but the solid feel of this shoe doesn't bother me as the comfort level is more than compensated by how comfortable the shoes are for extended standing, especially on hard surfaces or out walking on city streets. You definitely need good socks however and I doubt a whisper thin footie type sock would cut it. A low cut sports sock would work if you really don't want a sock to show. The shoe has so much graphic punch, it really is stylish. It is a very hip loafer style, and has so much lift and height for a loafer that it sort of reads as a dressier shoe style than you might think for a Dr. Marten style shoe. The shoes look in person exactly like the photo, with nice crisp clear graphic lines. It is a true pure white color, as well. I wear a U.S. size 7 normally, and got the 5 as recommended by the conversion sizing chart. I think this means I got a men's size 5. They are true to size, maybe just a smudge larger for a size 7. But I am glad I did not attempt to size up to accommodate for thicker sock. Get your normal shoe size, in other words, but plan on wearing a thicker sock.