Dockers Men's Big & Tall Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated
- Your signature wardrobe staple.
- Dual front pleats and permanent leg crease provide a clean, tailored finish.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.
- Comfort Waistband offers an extra two inches of room.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Microsanded finish for a smooth, soft feel.
- Woven logo patch at back.
- Side slash and rear button welt pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Color Bond® on Black and Navy allow garments to retain their coloring significantly longer.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 36 in
- Outseam: 48 in
- Inseam: 38 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 34, inseam 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
KB from Minnesota on December 31, 2012
I've purchased hundreds of Dockers Khaki's over the years and have generally found there fit and style to be comfortable. Unfortunately this particular style is going back as it has an extreme low-waist in back guaranteed to show butt crack!
Anonymous from Austin, TX on May 26, 2016
Took a chance and ordered these Dockers online for a last minute trip. The fit is great and very comfortable. Well not too much of a risk since I was ordering through Zappos!
Anonymous from Fort Wayne, Indiana on May 8, 2016
Great pair of khakis! Very comfortable and can do practically anything in them! Always purchase Dockers because of the comfort and style.
Anonymous from Bay Village OH on April 4, 2013
I have owned these Dockers for years they have been hard to find. I had to order a 32 vs a 30 length. Hemmed them and they are perfect! The ease with which this purchase was made and the delivery time was just as promised.
Anonymous from Austin, Texas on August 18, 2012
Good fit-true to size. Color also as expected. They are replacing another pair which he wore out because he liked them so much.