DC Trase TX
- Looking for a versatile shoe that's as comfortable skating as it is hanging out? Look no further than the DC® Trase TX shoe!
- Low-top skate silhouette.
- Clean uppers of durable canvas.
- Metal eyelets.
- Printed DC logo adorns side.
- Vulcanized construction for superior flex and board feel.
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole.
- DC's trademarked "Pill" pattern tread.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 25 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 68%"Felt true to size"
- 76%"Felt true to width"
- 52%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from NYC on July 2, 2015
I ordered a pair of these shoes on June 26, 2015 in dark olive. Upon arrival a day later (thank you Zappos for the incredible service) I realized when I looked at the shoes again online that the back of the shoes was shorter than a pair of "Vans" I was "eyeing." I slipped the shoes on my feet and noticed that indeed it was shorter at the back! Moreover, it felt a "full size" larger than the suggested size Men's 9s for women's 10. Although the colour was attractive, the shoes looked more masculine in my opinion than feminine on my feet. If you're a woman and you opt for these shoes and you normally wear a size 10 in women's go a whole size down. Finally, if you're looking for a more "girly" look in shoes this may not be the shoes for you.
Fiona from NYC on January 5, 2017
I love these shoes. They are so comfortable and are great to walk around in. I use my DC's as my travel shoes. They are comfy and if my feet swell a little they aren't as constricting as other sneakers I have. But just for walking around a lot they hold their support and shape and the grey color matches just about anything.
Ashley from Chicago, IL on December 21, 2016
These shoes are very comfortable for being just a low top, canvas sneaker. I have the black/black/black color, and they're loe profile. I like that the sole doesn't stand out like with a white sole.
Chris from CA on November 28, 2016
Love the style of these shoes. They fit pretty similar to the classic vans except there's a bit more structure to upper, and the sole has a bit more cushioning (the rubber just feels a bit spongier). These are a great casual shoe at a pretty reasonable price.
Anonymous from chicago, il on November 21, 2016
I found these shoes to be very comfortable and run true to size.