- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Please click here to learn about the benefits of the Dansko® Professional.
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing all-day comfort.
- Available in a variety of uppers (see color options for materials).
- Cabrio leather upper is not ideal for workplace environments with wet or greasy conditions. A smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6, US Women's 8.5-9), width Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 392 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 58%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 88%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Seattle on November 9, 2013
The Professionals are different from other Danskos (that look superficially the same) in two ways: they come in different widths, and they fit tighter across the instep. I found I needed a Wide, and the tightness across the instep bothered me even in the Wide width. I love Danskos, but I think I'll stick to the non-Professionals from now on.
Anonymous from Los Altos, CA on November 13, 2013
I ordered these clogs in wide and couldn't even get it on my foot. I really wanted them to fit since I've heard great things about Dansko clogs. I wish these hadn't come up in my extra-wide shoe search.
Sarah from Baltimore on January 3, 2014
These are so comfortable. I haven't worn anything else this winter. I walk to work (1 mile each way), teach on a hard linoleum floor, run up and down stairs all day, and run errands around town by foot, and these are super comfortable. I wear a 7.5 in most shoes and I got a 38 and it is perfect. I plan to order these in brown later this season. I wear them with black dress socks (medium thickness, knee-high) or opaque black tights. Great for conferences and travel. I won't wear these with anything other than long pants...I am toying with wearing them with black opaque tights and wool skirts but my style doesn't really match their vibe. Maybe later in life. I love how they make me about 2 inches taller without a stiletto heel. I wouldn't wear these on ice, though, that is for sure! And I can't run super fast in them, like if I am trying to catch a bus. Slippery. But for fall and dry winter weather, you can't beat these.
Betty R on March 14, 2014
So sad the shoe fits so tight at the instep. I ordered a size larger based on earlier comments but it still is really uncomfortable. Guess Danskos are not for me!
Shirley from pittsburgh, pa on October 29, 2014
I purchased these shoes in black leather. I love the look, however they are extremely narrow and can't stand wearing them after a few minutes. I have tried many different ways to stretch them but have not been sucessful, any suggestions?