Dakine Womens EQ Bag 74L
- Make the Dakine® Girls EQ - LG Bag your traveling companion to the beach or a weekend getaway. This stylish duffle hides its durable power behind a relaxed design.
- Spacious main compartment for your clothes and gear.
- Side zip compartment for extra storage of shoes or equipment.
- Dual wrapped nylon handles with additional crossbody strap with shoulder pad. Shoulder: 28" length.
- Top U-shaped closure with double zippers.
- Dimensions: 24.5"W x 12"D x 12"H.
- Volume: 4500 cubic inches.
- Materials: 600D polyester.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 26 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 12 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 3⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 28 in
- Strap Drop: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 8 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 53 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 23 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 31 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Alexandria, VA on May 19, 2012
This bag is beautiful! I do Muay Thai and yoga (weird combination, I know!) and it carries my yoga mat, block, gloves, shin guards, water bottle, sneakers with room for more! It is not too bulky. It has a great design and it shipped super fast!
Stephanie H from Las Vegas, NV on December 7, 2011
This is a great bag for the weekend. It fits about 3-4 outfits, shoes, bathroom stuff, etc. I love the Luna color as well; very girlie. I would recommend this bag for anyone who does a lot of weekend traveling.
Anonymous from Ocala, Florida on November 19, 2011
I bought this bag for an overseas trip. Since the airlines now restict weight of carry-on bags I was looking for the lightest bag I could find. This bag weighed very little empty and held a lot of my stuff. The shoulder strap was fairly comfortable but with 15 pounds in the bag I had an easier time holding it in my hand. All in all a great bag and very stylish too.
Jamie K from Kansas on September 13, 2011
I ordered this bag to replace my Adidas bag I had ripped. It was huge! I could fit a 3 year old child and their leapster inside the bag and give them room to wiggle. It was made of very tough material and looked like it would last forever. I sent this one back for the medium. The medium works well for 4-6 days of travel. I love the end handles and that it compacts so easily. I can store it almost flat in my closet. The padded strap is a major bonus. I carried my medium bag 2 miles to my room (big campus) and my shoulder didn't hurt at all. I may at a later date buy a large bag again for longer trips. It is wonderfully made (not to mention absolutely cute!).
Darbi R from Seattle, wa on September 13, 2011
These are great quality for the price. The large is a perfect size, I used them for a week in California and I had plenty of room to bring souvenirs back. Purple is a great color, too, as they are very easy to find at the airport. I highly recommend these. Dakine is an all over great brand!