- Smooth out and simplify your style with the compact organization of the Jive bag by Dakine®.
- Small cotton canvas bag for easy carrying on days you want to keep it simple.
- Front zip pocket for any small accessories.
- Adjustable crossbody strap.
- Interior cotton lining with zip pocket.
- Top zip closure.
- Embroidered Dakine logo on front.
- Constructed from recycled materials (Inversion colorway).
- Materials: 600D Polyester;
600D Polyester PET (Inversion).
- Bottom Width: 8 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 52 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 249 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from California on May 14, 2014
This bag is the bargain of the century. I wanted a small bag that would take me through a spring break trip with my family to various theme parks. It was perfect - comfortably held phone, cash, tickets, credit card, small sunscreen, comb and lip balm. It has two zippered pockets (one inside, one outside) and the adjustable staff allows you to wear it over your shoulder or cross-body. I got a ton of compliments on it as well since it's a nice looking bag so hard to believe I got all of this for this low price!
Anonymous from Arizona on February 8, 2014
Love this bag! I needed a bag for an upcoming trip, wanted something I could keep close to the body, but with easy access to ID, essentials - ie snacks (I will be traveling with a school age child). This is perfect. Plus the construction is very sturdy, and all the zippers are of high quality and easy to open/close. Highly recommend this bag.
Anonymous from pennsauken, nj on August 29, 2011
I love this bag, it's perfect, fits nicely over the shoulder, holds everything I need. Perfect for visits to the casino & traveling.
Alex G from Seattle on May 1, 2016
I bought this purse specifically for a trip to Thailand. I think it is going to be perfect! It's relatively small, but large enough to fit my wallet, phone, chap stick,etc. I like that it zips closed across the top and is worn as a cross body. When traveling, I can easily carry this across my body in front of me. Plus, it's really cute! The fabric seems like it should be easy to wash too!
Ellen S from Loveland CO on January 2, 2014
Just what I wanted and small crossover bag that's lightweight. It's amazes me with what it can hold!