Converse Kids Chuck Taylor® All Star® Core Ox (Little Kid)
- Converse Kids Size Chart
- The old school style of the classic Chuck Taylor® All Star® Ox will be the rage for years to come!
- Classic canvas upper with contrast stitching.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- All Star® patch at tongue.
- Smooth textile lining for comfort.
- Logo detailing at back heel.
- Vulcanized midsole provides cushion and style.
- Iconic rubber toe cap for instant recognition.
- Durable rubber outsole provides a long wear and excellent flexibility.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 611 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 72%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 95%"Felt true to width"
- 82%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Kelli S from Montpelier, VA on January 29, 2012
I read a ton of reviews about these sneakers running a size too big. I was still leery about actually going down one full size -- it seemed like too much. I went down 1/2 size, and guess what? They were too big. My advice to you...go down the full size. The shoe is great looking - not much support, but we expected that. My 5 year old son loves them. (FYI - My nine year old daughter also wears a full size lower we also discovered.)
Anonymous from New York on November 13, 2011
My daughter loves these shoes. She likes to wear them with skirts and tights as well as jeans. She normally wears a size 13 but based on others' reviews I ordered a half size down and that worked out perfectly.
Anonymous from Charlotte, NC on October 28, 2011
Love, love, love these shoes! I am an adult that has a very small foot, I wear a size 6. The 5.5 in the adult Converse were way too big! I decided to get the size 3 in the youth and they fit perfectly! If you can't wear the adult try the youth sizes! They are cheaper to boot! Can't get any better than that!
Anonymous from Eau Claire, WI on March 30, 2012
These were just what we wanted, and they were waiting on our door step less than 24 hours after we ordered them.
Gerry O from San Diego ,Ca on March 27, 2012
I love my green converse! I got this for St Patrick's Day! It is a perfect color to go with my jeans for the event! This is my 4th converse. Although I did not get all of them at Zappos, but knowing that I know the right size I will be buying more colors from them, because they have a good variety of colors! Free shipping is the best.