Converse Kids Chuck Taylor 2V Ox (Infant/Toddler)
- Converse Kids Size Chart
- Expect nothing but the best- nothing less - from the Converse® All Star® V3 Ox.
- Smooth, clean canvas upper sports the classic oxford silhouette.
- Contrast stitching for hints of color.
- Dual hook-and-loop closure for a quick on/off.
- Iconic rubber-shell toe adds durability and reminds you of the quality that Converse gives you.
- Smooth textile lining for all-day comfort.
- All Star® logo detailing on tongue and at heel.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole and rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 3 Infant, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 117 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt a full size larger than marked"
- 95%"Felt true to width"
- 83%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Penny R from AZ. on December 5, 2011
This will be a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. I have never been disappointed with Zappos! I know these will be a hit especially for Jayden's Mom! I am always satisfied with Zappos. Excellent customer service and always 100% satisfaction! Jayden is very active and I know that these will be perfect for her. (I did try them on her before I wrapped them and the fit is perfect!)
Kelly B from Hampton, VA on December 1, 2011
I got these shoes for my best friend's daughter. They are adorable! After getting these I actually got a brown pair for my one year old. I love Zappos...best customer service ever!
Anonymous from Kansas City on October 12, 2011
These are adorable! My daughter loves them. They do run about a full size large. She usually wears a toddler size 8. I had to send them back for a size 7. They fit great with a little to spare.
Anonymous from Georgie on September 4, 2011
Great shoe for toddlers. We have two toddlers in our family and they love being able to put their own shoes on.
Marsha from Tennessee on June 26, 2011
Got these for my 4 year old granddaughter and she loves them. They are great for playtime and she can put them on by herself. The color goes with most everything. In my experience Converse run large so you may want to size down. She wears an 11 in most shoes but the size 10 fit perfectly. Love Zappos quick service!