Columbia Tamiami™ II L/S - Tall
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- Throw on the Tamiami™ II, cast your line, and reel in a big one.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The Performance Fishing Gear™ (PFG) collection is specifically designed for mobility and protection with the angler in mind.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Wick™ fabric:
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Durable poly ripstop fabrication.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Vertical back vents with mesh lining actively dump excess heat.
- Hook-and-loop, fishing rod tab holder at the chest facilitates changing of bait and tackle.
- Button-down collar.
- Button-up placket.
- Long sleeves with roll-up detail.
- Adjustable barrel cuffs.
- Stacked hook-and-loop over snap-button chest pockets.
- Shirttail hemline with split side seams.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 33 in
- Chest Measurement: 52 in
- Sleeve Length: 41 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG Tall. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
David O from Bay Area on October 15, 2015
For the Tall and Lanky out there, you know how difficult it is to find decent clothes for Travel / Trekking. Easy to wash and hang dry overnight! Columbia had the lineup...and Zappos had the stock! Go Zappos!
Cindy from Cleveland, MS on May 27, 2014
Same price for shirt on Columbia.com but Zappos had free shipping and it arrived the next day. No worries like buying used on EBay and not being satisfied with condition and returning product! Impressed with Zappos!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Sarah from CALIFORNIA on January 1, 2017
It was my husband's idea to find a hiking/travel shirt like this for his dad, since he's got one, and whenever they do anything outdoorsy (they're amateur radio guys), his newly-retired dad wears his regular button-down shirts or T-shirts, when this type of shirt is more ideal for summer mountaintop activity. And this would have been a great shirt if the neutral tan would have been available in his size. But it wasn't, so we settled for the blue. However, the color is NOTHING like what it looks like on the screen. It's actually a really bright teal, which might be great for a tropical trek with maybe some white capris, you know, if you like that sort of thing, but I'll be honest - the father-in-law was like, really? Why on Earth would you buy this for me? (It was a last-minute order, too late to return for something else, and tall sizes are never available in stores, so we just gave it to him, knowing it would yield this reaction.) So, yeah, Xmas fail, and we'll be sending it back. Hopefully the nice boring tan color will be available for order by then... But other than that, great shirt;)