Columbia Snowpow Mid Print Omni-Heat
- Snow, mud, rain, and sub 40-degree temperatures are no match the Columbia® Snowpow Mid Print Omni-Heat™ boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof, breathable membrane locks out water, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective Warmth technology utilizes a breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
- Rated for temperatures down to -40°F/-40°C.
- Pull-on design.
- Waterproof neoprene and rubber upper materials.
- Heel pull tab.
- Removable, contoured PU footbed.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® Advanced Traction outsole delivers optimal traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Wausau, wi on January 31, 2017
Great warm boots. I bought an 8, my typical shoe size and there's enough room for thick socks.
Ali T from Boston, Massachusetts on January 2, 2017
These boots are amazing! They are incredibly warm and super cute. I get so many compliments on them. It's nice to wear something other than black for once. They go with everything! I even wear them out on date nights with cute skinny jeans and a fun black top. They really hold up to foul weather and my feet are never cold. And they are exceptionally comfy! They have this amazing cushy insole that feels like you are springing up from each step.
Anonymous on December 28, 2016
Very good fit. I ordered a half size larger because of wanting to wear 2 pairs of socks. Not needed. These are wonderful, nice, warm boots.
Diane from Portland, OR on January 4, 2017
This boot runs big. Even with a heavy sock I went down a full size. I have a pair of Columbia waterproof snow boots and compared to those these are huge.