Columbia PFG ZERO Rules™ L/S Shirt - Tall
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- No matter the man, a long day spent under the sun is gonna do a number on him, but the sweat-activated cooling tech of the PFG ZERO Rules™ Tee is going to keep you comfortable out there on the water, longer.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The Performance Fishing Gear™ (PFG) collection is specifically designed for mobility and protection with the angler in mind.
- Modern Classic is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- ZERO Interlock-knit fabric:
• Omni-Freeze ZERO™ tech uses a specialized, blue-dot treatment that lowers skin surface temperature while wet.
• Omni-Wick™ tech transports perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection.
- Flatlock-stitched seams reduce abrasion.
- Pullover T-shirt.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG Tall. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on July 5, 2016
The sleeves ran long (I bought 2XLT), but overall, the shirt has a nice fit. I love the cool fabric; very light and breathable.
JOHN from LOUISVILLE, KY on April 21, 2016
I bought this shirt to wear as a night shirt. It helps me stay cool and turn easily while sleeping. I like the feel of the material and it works well for my purposes.