Columbia Minx™ Slip II Omni-Heat™
- The cozy protection of the Columbia Minx™ Slip II Omni-Heat™ boot keeps you adventuring on it total comfort.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Waterproof woven synthetic upper with quilted stitching pattern.
- Medial zipper closure for easy on and off.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining keeps you warm in cold conditions. Temp rated to -25F/-32C.
- Waterproof membrane construction helps keep out the wet elements.
- 200g of insulation for excellent warmth and protection.
- Removable contoured PU footbed provides superior support and all-day comfort.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for for lightweight and long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with dual compound lug patterns for an advanced traction solution that is ideal for trail, hiking, winter, and water wear. It ensures outdoor stability, even in extremely cold conditions.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 126 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 39%"Felt true to size"
- 79%"Felt true to width"
- 72%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Joanne from New York on January 9, 2015
This shoe is not water proof not even snow proof, when I step in any wet area, I feel my feet is always some thing is not right, my toe is feeling wet and cool, so I put my hand inside the shoe, it is wet, but now a lot , just enough to make you feel uncomfortable, the description said it is water proof, which is not true at all. the shoe itself is comfortable to wear, but the inside of the shoe is not insulated enough, so if it is a 50F range weather, the feet is hot, but if the weather go below 0, the feet is very cool.
Susan N from Jamestown, Tennessee on March 4, 2015
Of course I read all the reviews on these and many other boots. Most important to me was the boot being waterproof. The second criteria was easy to put on. The third was being warm and comfortable in well below freezing temperatures. We have just had a week long outage of power here in Tennessee after a big ice storm. I wore these boots constantly to tend to my horses and pull snapped tree limbs out of our 1/2 mile long driveway. Passed with flying colors on all counts. My feet were warm, dry and comfortable. I read about the sizing of the boots and that worried me. I normally wear a size 6 1/2 women's but sometime wear a 7 in the cheaper shoes. So I ordered a size 7 1/2. When I first put them on I was concerned they were a little tight. So I wore my thinnest socks in them for a few days and then switched to my everyday socks which are the World's Softest Socks. These socks are a medium thickness and very soft. They do fine, the boots don't feel too tight and have formed to my feet. I'm going to get another pair because I don't think I will find another boot that feels this good and is waterproof. I've been through ice, and the tread grips, slush, and my feet are dry, single digit temps and my feet are warm. Overall a great boot.
Sarah R from Boston, MA on March 23, 2015
I love these boots! They helped me through the crazy Boston winter of 2015. And I'm still wearing them. They're warm, not hot, totally waterproof and slip proof, easy on and off. And light. Can walk all day in them, through rain sleet snow, rivers of ice water and they resist salt. and I don't feel too dorky in them. Best boots ever. GET THESE.
Anonymous from New York on October 18, 2014
This boot is warm and light-weight. Perfect for days with less snow, as well as the days following snow when the streets are still mucky but do not require heavy duty snow boots.
Anonymous from New Glarus, Wisconsin on January 31, 2016
The best thing about these boots is a cantilever in the heel. It creates a nice bounce and cushion for walking. The boots are warm but not as warm as the rating would suggest.