Columbia Loveland Mid Omni-Heat
- Avoid the less-than-fashionable frosty-the-snowman look by keeping toasty and warm in the Columbia® Loveland Mid Omni-Heat® boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof, breathable membrane locks out water, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective Warmth technology utilizes a breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
- 200 g insulation helps retain warmth.
- Rated for temperatures down to -25°F/-32°C.
- Waterproof, quilted woven synthetic textile uppers.
- Toe-to-collar lace-up closure.
- Protective toe-to-heel synthetic rand.
- Plush collar for a great in-shoe feel.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Techlite™ midsole provides responsive cushioning, impact absorption, and high energy return.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® Advanced Traction outsole delivers optimal traction.
- Weight: 12.7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 22 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 86%"Felt true to size"
- 91%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Michelle from Waterloo, Illinois on January 3, 2017
I was very happy with how they looked on my feet, as well as how comfortable they are. I didn't want to have to worry about taking them off once I got to work, & it's nice to know that I won't. Very cute & fashionable as well. The arch support was nice as well.
Anonymous on March 18, 2017
Runs a bit small.
Shari from Tampa fl on March 4, 2017
My best purchase so far! Used for travel to the north, in and out of cold hockey rinks, makes this Florida girl loving these boots! Ordered 1 size larger - stylish, feels light, warm, easy to get off and on! Bought my daughter these same boots for her trip to Breckinridge and said her feet were perfectly warm!
Tracey from FL on February 28, 2017
I bought these for a trip to snowy Solitude Resort near Salt Lake City. They were cute, comfortable and WARM, even after several hours of snowmobiling. Highly recommend.
MomosaD from San Francisco on February 25, 2017
Woah, I'm seriously impressed with this boot! Warm, waterproof in wet snow, and comfortable out of the box. I didn't trust the soft fabric to be waterproof but had my feet buried in snow without any problems. I spent a day in slush when it rained and still no issues with soak-through or heat loss. I have mild plantar faciitis and flatter feet went a week of wearing ony these boots without any problems at all. The grey is go-with-everything neutral. I wear a 9.5 and bought a 10. Perfect.