- Get ready for an all new form of pillow talk when you trek in the billowy, cushioned comfort of the Chaco® Z/Cloud sandal.
- 100% vegan-friendly construction.
- Polyester jacquard webbing strap wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- Adjustable, high-tensile heel risers.
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole offers arch support, daylong comfort, and long-lasting durability.
- High-performance ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole delivers optimized traction in wet conditions.
- 3 mm lug depth.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™ (APMA).
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 29 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 76%"Felt true to size"
- 90%"Felt true to width"
- 86%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Quincy, IL on June 13, 2016
For a person like myself who has multiple foot problems and a number of foot surgeries, I have to say these sandals are special. I particularly like the arch support that totally relieves the ball of foot pain that I have. I also love the fact that there is no toe friction due to the way the straps are designed. Very comfortable to walk in. Love these!
Karen F from Florida on March 14, 2017
I'm loving these sandals! I have recurring heal pain and have tried all of the brands specific to that AND expensive orthotics but these are the solution! I measure a 9 in most shoes and usually need either a D width or style that runs wide. I started with a 9W but exchanged for an 8W as the 9 was too long. You MUST pay attention to the card that shows how to adjust the straps - don't just "wing it" like I tried to! Trust me!
Anonymous from Wisconsin on February 5, 2017
I love this shoe! I can't wait to wear it on the beach in Cancun!!
Anonymous from Guatemala on December 13, 2016
I needed a pair of comfortable, stable walking shoes. I often need to walk on uneven surfaces in a warm climate. Tennis shoes are too hot and most sandals do not provide enough support. These shoes are perfect. They are comfortable. I love the color and you don't need to work at keeping them on because your foot is all strapped in. I also will wear these shoes into the water at the beach if the beach is rocky. I'm very happy with this product. It fully met my needs.
Carol from TX on November 8, 2016
I have fallien in love with Chacos and was delighted to find the Favite Wine color available. The shoes are comfortable, with great arch support. I am 72 and wesr Chacos pretty much all the time. I can't wear any sandals with a strap between my toes so this model is the perfect shoe for me. I can't say enough good things. And my granddaughters are impressed with my 'Chaco tan'.