Chaco Z/1® Classic
- Strap on all kinds of goodness with the Z/1® Classic sandal!
- Polyester jacquard webbing straps wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed and midsole.
- High-performing ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole.
- 3.0 mm lug depth.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™ (APMA).
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 28 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 86%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 89%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
JoAnn S from IL on July 10, 2016
A great shoe for many people, however the sole is too rigid for me. I have a very delicate spine and need a shoe with a flexible sole.
Anonymous from Austin, TX on March 18, 2017
I love these! I tried a pair of Z/2s a few years ago and just did not love the toe loop so I returned them. I was nervous that my foot would slip around in this version without the added toe grip, but I have not had any issues. I have plantar fasciitis and a heel spur so I need sandals with some heel cushion and arch support - these have been great so far (both walking around town on a rainy day and kayaking). And the double strap provides a more feminine look than some of the other river sandals. Recommended!
Dianne G from Ballwin, MO on January 17, 2017
I wear an 8.5WW or 9WW, depending on the shoe. I got these in the 9WW and I'm happy. Especially in sandals, I don't like any part of my foot to be near the edge. The 9WW give me the protective edge I want. Besides having wide feet, I also have a bunion on one foot and can't bend the large toe on my other foot due to arthritis. The strap on the shoe sits nicely in front of the bunion. And the stiff sole is what I look for so there's no need to bend my arthritic toe. These shoes also make my feet look smaller, which is a nice plus given the size and width of my big feet. So far I'm loving these sandals. My only concern is the roughish sole that touches the bottom of my feet. For longer walks, I may need to wear socks.
Anonymous on December 16, 2016
These shoes are great! Super comfortable, great for walking, and hold up really well. I usually wear an 8 in shoes but in these I had to go with a 7 wide.
Gail from Florida on December 12, 2016
I love these sandals and have them in many colors. They have a good arch and are so comfortable that I can walk in them all day.