Camper Peu Rambla Vulcanizado - 18869
- Note: Please size up.
- Take on the summertime madness with these retro sneaks from Camper®.
- Cotton upper for breathability.
- Easy slip-on style with elasticized laces for a comfortable fit.
- Textile lining for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Non-slip rubber outsole for durability.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on May 10, 2016
There is wiggle room for toes. My feet are incredibly wide. So, I need a wide toe box. This shoe provides that. Remarkably few others do (despite it seeming like common sense to me that shoes should be shaped like feet). The one improvement I would like to see in this shoe is a bit more width on the outer side, from the middle of the pinky toe down to just before the heel. My foot pushes out a bit on the material for this reason and it's a bit tight just in that area. Otherwise, these are the best shoes I've found. The only other shoes that fit me reasonably comfortably are Ultra Zero Drop The One and the wonderful Vibram FiveFingers Bilika ls.
Brian M from Fredericksburg, VA on May 31, 2016
I love the style of this shoe and I especially like the wide toe bed which is perfect for my wider foot. The shoe on comes in U.S. whole sizes so I had to opt for a 9 when an 8.5 would have been perfect. The 8 was definitely too small. I think that after some wear the shoe will form to my feet and fit a little bit better. This shoe is really comfortable since it has elastic laces. I'd recommend this shoe.
Anton S from San Francisco on July 14, 2015
Camper Peus in general do not have much wiggle room for the toes until you wear them for a while. On the flip side, they are the easiest shoes to put on and take of because of the bungee laces.