Calvin Klein Gareth 2
- Your look will be sleek and polished in this sophisticated plain toe oxford. The patent leather is designed as a tuxedo shoe, so shine brightly at your upcoming wedding or black tie affair.
- Easy care patent leather or smooth leather upper.
- Four eyelet lace-up design.
- Stitched detailing.
- Cushioned insole.
- Smooth, flexible dress bottom.
- Rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 46 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 78%"Felt true to size"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 88%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on August 4, 2010
Extremely comfortable, great looking shoe and amazing value for the price. The shoes are made slightly big. Therefore, it's probably best to order a half to a full size smaller than your normal shoe size.
Anonymous from Brooklyn NY on August 19, 2009
This review may be a little premature, because I haven't worn these shoes yet. So take my comfort rating with a grain of salt. However, size is pretty much spot on to what I tend to order and styling might actually be a little nicer than the pictures show. The elongated toe is enough to notice, but not over done for my taste.
Anonymous on February 14, 2012
Standard tuxedo shoe and actually surprisingly comfortable. I mean I wouldn't really wear these around the home but for a special occasion and a short time they were fine.
Anonymous on July 19, 2011
A fine shoe however it seemed to be just a bit longer in the toe area than I was comfortable with and accustomed to.
Anonymous from Boston, MA on May 12, 2011
Very solid tux shoes. Wore them for the first time on successive nights for rehearsal dinner and wedding, and were easy on the feet and a good match for my tux.