Bogs Charlie Melange
- The Bogs® Charlie Melange boot will keep you cozy and comfortable all winter long.
- 100% waterproof.
- 3 mm Neo-Tech™ waterproof insulation helps keep feet warm and dry.
- Pull-on handles for easy off-and-on.
- DuraFresh bio-technology lining activates to fight odors for a fresher foot environment.
- Max-Wick™ moves moisture away to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Rebound footbed for excellent underfoot cushioning and comfort.
- BioGrip rubber outsole with tread pattern prevents slipping.
- Temperature Rating: -22°F/-30°C
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 7 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 71%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 86%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Georgia on February 14, 2017
To be honest, since I received my order, I've not needed a warm boot much. I love how lightweight these boots are! I'm looking forward to using them next season!
Anonymous on January 10, 2017
These are the BEST winter boots I've ever owned. They eat easy to put on and off, truly waterproof and warm. And they are comfortable. I've worn them for hours - at a winter village and botanical gardens and light display and my feet felt great. I have narrow feet and small calves and often winter boots weigh me down or rub. But not these. They fit perfectly with a thick pair of socks. If you want a great pair of boots - but these!
Anonymous from Minneapolis, MN on January 3, 2017
These are such comfortable boots. So easy to pull on and off, great if you're constantly juggling groceries, a toddler, a dog, etc. They do seem to run a little small, Size up for comfort. Very warm, will definitely invest in more Bogs boots!
Shar from Midwest on December 26, 2016
I ordered my size and they are a perfect fit. They are warm, but not so hot that when you go inside your feet are so hot you want to kick them off. Easy to put on and off. Not the most stylish, but for their purpose they are great. My first purchase of Bogs.
Randy S from Maine on December 10, 2016
Purchased these boots for my wife stylish, comfortable and warm. If your looking for a great boot its hard to beat Bogs.