- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Add a fashionable and unexpected element to your ensemble in the gorgeous 'Yara Oiled Leather' sandal from Birkenstock®.
- Available in oiled leather or patent Birko-Flor™ uppers.
- Birkenstock uses the term Waxy leather and Oiled leather interchangeably and may arrive marked as either.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 113 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 68%"Felt true to size"
- 91%"Felt true to width"
- 51%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Seattle, Washington on June 24, 2014
I love the style of these sandals and the comfort. I almost did not keep them as at first had lots of problems at the top of my ankle, until I loosened the buckle to the second to the last notch. This made all the difference and I can keep and wear these adorable sandals in total comfort and style!! If you are having problems with the thick straps rubbing at the top of the ankle, try this to remedy.
Jagger from Bermuda on May 13, 2016
I have been eyeing these Birks for a few years now, but #1) they're hard to find and #2) I was always worried the ankle straps would be too loose and/or painful. So, I told myself if I ever found them in my size in the "Antique Brown" color that I would get them. Well, I did and I love them. I am a size 8, but order one full size down in Birkenstocks (37) as I find they run a full size large. I ordered the Yara's in the regular width, but I received the narrow width by mistake. A great mistake as these Birks must run slightly wide as I normally find 37N to fit a bit too snug, especially around my heel; however, these are perfect in every way. The straps fit comfortably around my skinny ankles on the smallest setting & they require no breaking in period. Comfort right out of the box! The leather is very soft and the Antique Brown color is absolute perfection! So happy with these Birks. I was able to score them on sale, but I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price.
Crystal from Texas on March 25, 2016
These were my first pair of Birkenstocks and I love them! They did take some time to break in but so worth it! The sizing is really weird. I usually wear a 10 in everything which is a 40 or 41 but I wear a 39 in Birkenstocks I recommend trying them on in person and getting you size before buying them online to save you the trouble. Super cute and can be dressed up and down!
Colleen J from United States on May 22, 2014
These shoes are so great! I bought it in both brown and black. I wear them everyday...easy to dress up or down. Definitely a spring/summer staple. Lots of support, so comfortable its like your not even wearing shoes!
Laine from United States on May 8, 2014
I love them. A very wearable, versatile color and a unique style to compliment the support and durability of a Birkenstock. I typically wear about a 7, but I got this in a 36, or US5. My friend usually wears an 8 and she got a pair of Floridas in a 37, so it seems they run uniformly large.