Birkenstock Super Birki by Birkenstock
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- The Super-Birki from Birki's® is a great alternative clog for work or play.
- Upper made with durable and heat resistant PU shell: washable to 140°F.
- Easy slip-on style clog/mule.
- Features linen liner: washable to 86°F.
- Removable and replaceable cork-latex contoured footbed.
- Nonslip EVA outsole provides great shock absorption and abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11-11.5, US Women's 13-13.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 310 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 59%"Felt true to size"
- 57%"Felt wider than marked"
- 80%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on November 18, 2011
I was excited to get these but had to return them. This shoe is not for you if your toes are more "squared off" instead of tapered with a longer big toe. The toe angle was too steep and my center toes uncomfortably hit the end of the shoe. As usual though, Zappos had fast, great service!
Anonymous from Henryville, IN on March 26, 2012
Plantar fasciitis? What's that? Is what my poor hurting feet said the minute I put on my fabulous new Super-Birki's. They're not going to win any fashion awards, I suppose, but who cares if your feet don't hurt. My husband even had me get a pair for him and it is unheard of for him to spend this much for a pair of shoes.
Anonymous from Chicago on February 28, 2012
I got these shoes for work. I'm an RN, so shoes are very important to me. When I first got these shoes I didn't like them, they felt hard and uncomfortable. BUT I continued to wear them around the house and found they conform to your feet and are so comfort. I love these shoes. They do tend to run small.
Anonymous from Pittsburgh on November 9, 2011
I love these shoes! I got hooked this summer with a pair of Birkenstock sandals that corrected the beginnings of Plantar Facitis. I bought these to go into fall and winter since sandals were not going to cut it. They are great for walking around in dewey grass, rain etc. I would note that you must wear socks with these as they can get hot and sweaty... smartwool socks have been perfect! Move over Crocs cause these Birkenstocks rock!
Anonymous from Albuquerque on August 24, 2011
I love these shoes! I bought them to replace my Danskos and these are so much more comfortable.