- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Comfort and style blend seamlessly with this design!
- Easy care Birko-Flor upper is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers with a leather-like texture on top and a soft fabric underneath against the skin.
- Easy slip-on style with two buckle closures ensures a secure and fully adjustable fit.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Suede-lined cork footbed offers excellent arch support, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box and molds to the shape of each individual's foot.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Flexible and lightweight EVA outsole is durable and shock-resisting.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 12 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 58%"Felt true to size"
- 75%"Felt true to width"
- 58%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Golden CO on April 27, 2016
I bought these sandals because a number of my friends swear by Birkenstocks and my chiropractor recommended that brand. I have a number of foot problems and was hoping these would be comfortable. They were just the opposite. The shoe did not bend when I tried walking in it and it's completely flat, thereby causing me to walk flat-footed--like walking on wooden paddles as opposed to Dansko sandals that have a slightly curved sole that helps the foot rock from heel to toe when walking. I was willing to accept what I see as an unattractive sandal as long as it was comfortable. This sandal struck out on all counts, although I thought the style of this Birkenstock was more attractive than others.
Judith from AL on March 21, 2017
These are very elegant Birkenstocks. I intend to wear them with tights in the winter. I like the Mayari style, also, but they aren't wearable for me in cold weather.
Jeane H on March 13, 2017
I've been searching for shoes that feel comfortable to accommodate my 1" leg length discrepancy after hip replacement surgery 4 years ago. I am thrilled to have found that the Birkenstock shoes finally solve my problems. This shoe is stylish, comfortable and although I normally wear a wide size 11, their size 11 reg fits perfectly. There is plenty of room in the toe box, the arch support is great and I can use 1 shoe to enable me to be "barefoot" around the house. I am taking the second pair I bought to my cobbler to have the shoe bottom lifted 1" so I will have the perfect pair of summer sandals to go out everywhere. I plan on buying more Birkenstocks shoes. I highly recommend these shoes and hope they come out for sale in more colors.
Anonymous on March 6, 2017
Overall I like this style. I purchased them as mayari wasn't available in narrow width. I do prefer that style which is why I gave this one 4 stars. I don't typically wear a narrow shoe but Birkenstocks run wide. I have a higher instep so the Arizona isn't a great option for me-straps tend to rub the top of by foot.
Liz T from Birmingham, AL on March 1, 2017
I loved the more feminine straps on these Birks, but the heel was more narrow and just a tad too short for my foot, so I have to return.