Birkenstock Madrid Slip-On
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- The Madrid slide from Birkenstock® will add some pop and style to any casual outfit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Upper made with Birko-Flor™: made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 418 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 61%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 85%"Felt true to width"
- 81%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Megan W from Baden, PA on July 25, 2011
I love these slides! It's been a full year since my purchase and they go with everything (got mine in black). These have turned me on to Birkenstock shoes and I can't wait to get a pair for winter! Also, much more modern style than the usual Birkenstock. I would recommend them to anyone with plantar fasciitis (heel spurs), as the patented heel cup allows for all four arches of the foot to be supported. I cannot say enough good things about these shoes! If you're thinking about it, buy them! You (hopefully) won't regret it!
Anonymous from Denver, Colorado on November 27, 2011
These sandals are great for long days of walking and needed no time to break in!
Anonymous from Chicagoland on June 7, 2009
I bought these to have some slightly dressier sandals than my Keen Waimea (my favorite sandals). At first, I thought the Birkenstocks were too long. After I read their little pamphlet and walked around the house in them compared to the smaller size I ordered, I realized that they fit perfectly. They explain that your foot needs room to move and flex as you walk; the sandals that look like they fit perfectly don't have enough room for you to move comfortably. Once I figured the size out, these sandals are a part of my daily life! They are very comfortable and definitely stylish enough to wear to work every day in the summer. I just wish the bright colors came in the regular width, rather than narrow only.
Carrie from Allentown, Pennsylvania on May 6, 2009
Great looking sandal! My first pair of Birkenstocks = always wanted the comfort but did not like the traditional Birkenstock sandal look. These are adorable - very cute and trendy! I am working on getting used to them but I am VERY happy with them already. I don't usually take a narrow shoe but my foot definitely fit better in the narrow AND I had to order a 1/2 size smaller than I usually take.
Anonymous from Baton Rouge, LA on March 6, 2012
I have plantar fascitis, high arch, and narrow feet. The arch on this shoe was not supportive enough for me. I usually wear size 8.5 narrow - this shoe fits short for longer toes, and longer at heel end.Awkward feeling and looking. Although you can tighten the straps, the bed of the shoe is still wide and shoe looks clunky on my narrow feet. Really wanted these to work, but, alas, they didn't.