Birkenstock Kids Rio (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- The Rio sandal is like a vacation for your feet!
- Birko-Flor™ upper is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers to create a soft fabric with a leather-like finish.
- Two buckle closure ensures a secure and fully adjustable fit.
- Suede-lined cork footbed offers excellent arch support, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box and molds to the shape of each individual's foot.
- Flexible and lightweight EVA outsole is durable and shock-resisting.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 25 (US 8 Toddler), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 98 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 72%"Felt true to size"
- 85%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Joce p from jackson ms on March 28, 2012
Adorable. The pink is not a flat pink but a pearly type pink. My 4 year old loved these so much when they came in that she slept in them the first two nights...
Anonymous on July 18, 2011
These are absolutely awesome shoes. My daughter loves them, beautiful hot pink kind of metallic color. We are life long Birkenstock lovers so when we thought our daughter's foot would fit we jumped at them. She has a very skinny foot & these are still functional for her. They even work being a bit too big. Awesome buy!
Lindsay on May 11, 2011
Last summer, I ended up buying about 4 pairs of sandals for my three year old over the course of the summer. Why? Because I kept buying them at Target/Walmart and they just didn't hold up. So this year I decided to try buying a good quality pair. So far, these seem to fit the bill. They have lots of adjustability, and the foot bed is flexible and very high quality. These stay on her foot well and I am very happy with them. The cost is a little high, but if it keeps me from buying 4 pairs over the summer then it is worth it. Plus, the arch support is good and they are just a really good shoe for a young child. Great quality and well made.
Rita C from Houston, Texas on May 3, 2011
I liked the color that would go with a lot of clothes and since I am familiar with the brand, I wanted a sandal that would be comfortable for everyday use. As soon as my daughter tried it on, she liked it and didn't want to take it off.
Katrin J from Bradenton, FL on January 31, 2011
These are great for support (not exactly easy to find in a sandal), the natural footbed molds to the foot and breathes, wicking away sweat. Our daughter is very happy with these, and they just get more comfy the more they are used. They tend to run big, so consider perhaps order a size down.