- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- The Birkenstock® Gizeh is perfect for warm days and evenings.
- Available in multiple leathers and Birko-Flor ™ uppers in a thong silhouette with adjustable buckle.
- Birko-Flor™ is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers with a leather-like texture on top and a soft fabric underneath against the skin.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed is 100% renewable and sustainable.
- Suede-lined, contoured footbed molds to your foot creating a custom footbed.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11-11.5, US Women's 13-13.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 93 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 85%"Felt true to size"
- 91%"Felt true to width"
- 65%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Cathey S from Arizona on June 10, 2014
Three stars to start. I will change to 5 or 1 after I wear these in the house for a day or two. I love the Iron colored oiled leather, not crazy about the purple sole. Natural would be better, but I can live with it. What I don't like is the plastic-y piece between the toes. Plastic does not mould to my feet like leather would. Why plastic? If it was leather, I wold give it 5 stars. I really want to love these, and I don't want nerve damage from plastic pieces putting pressure on the nerves between my toes.
Anonymous on June 10, 2015
I really wanted to love these. They are adorable, but the thong between my big and second toe was downright painful during the ten steps I took after trying them on. Regretfully, I am returning them.
Sage L from Brooklyn, NY on May 16, 2014
Seriously in love with these Birks. I have been a Birkenstock fan for years and I love the support for my feet in the summer. The new color on the sole looks awesome and current.
Anonymous from michigan on May 1, 2014
Very comfortable in the "regular" width. I have other pairs of Birkenstocks from back in the day and they last forever. The color combo on these is gorgeous. The buttery cream is perfect. Can be dressed up or down. They don't look to "earthy" for those of you afraid of the Birk stereotype.
Anonymous from Oakville, Ontario, Canada on September 8, 2014
These shoes seemed to fit well when I tried them on and I wore them around the house for a number of days. When all seemed well, I went outdoors, however, then the trouble began. The toe-thong became unbelievably uncomfortable as my outdoor stride took over and after a brief walk I realized that I couldn't wear them at all. Sadly, had to give them away to a charity shop.