Birkenstock Gizeh Oiled Leather
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- You'll have stars in your eyes when you try on the Gizeh Oiled Leather sandal from Birkenstock®.
- Genuine leather upper in a classic thong silhouette with star hardware detail and an adjustable buckle for the perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 409 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 74%"Felt true to size"
- 94%"Felt true to width"
- 78%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anne F from Durham, New Hampshire on February 29, 2012
I have been wanting a pair of these since last summer. These shoes are beautiful and comfortable and I cannot wait for the warm weather so I can wear them. Also, they are on sale for just slightly more than the birki-vinyl material!?! That deal cannot be beat! These do run a full size too big.
Kristen from Tucson, AZ on September 20, 2011
I absolutely love these! Walking in sand and dirt is annoying, though. With raised edges around the shoe, sand is harder to shake out.
Anonymous from Seattle on October 4, 2010
These are so cute! I got mine in a light green (not sure if they're available here anymore). I get tons of compliments on them. Note: the piece between the toes becomes less noticeable as you break them in. They don't bother me at all any more. Note: Birks feel hard if you've never worn them before. It made my feet tired to break in my first pair. But I love them so much, I have four pairs now! I have plantar fasciitis and high arches. Birks have helped me get my problem under control. Custom orthotics were not able to do that for me, nor any other shoe -- not even New Balance.
Katya A from Alanya, Turkey on September 26, 2011
My first Birkenstock sandal and what an amazing shoe this is! I was definitely missing out all these years. And with my super sensitive feet I was prepared to suffer for a few days while I break them in. But they were so comfortable on the very first wear. My feet feel amazing in them.
Anonymous from Indianapolis, Indiana on August 14, 2011
Zappos' staff was very helpful. I have several of these shoes. I love the white leather for summer. They fit true to size.