- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- No need to ponder−take classic appeal with you anywhere you go when you're rockin' the Arizona sandal!
- Leather or Borko-Flor™ upper features adjustable straps for a durable exterior and custom fit.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 67 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 73%"Felt true to size"
- 78%"Felt true to width"
- 58%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Peggy W from Graham, WA on May 20, 2015
Good ol' Birkenstocks, my feet's Happy Place. The Birko-Flor isn't as nice as leather, but makes these more affordable. My Birks last forever; these are replacing a beat-up-but-still-wearable pair that are over 15 years old. I've never needed break-in time for Birks, but I'm used to them. New wearers might need to get used to them. Love that arch support. Birks cured my plantar fasciitis, and I'm more than willing to trade chic for foot health.
Anonymous from bethany beach, delaware on July 31, 2016
Zappos is a wonderful company to order from. Their shipping is prompt. Their representatives are helpful and courteous. Their selection of shoes is the best.
Lisa Y from California on March 21, 2017
I LOVE these Birks! I have wide feet but they are comfortable. They look great with white Capri pants. I wear them year round.
Karen from NY on February 27, 2017
I've had the Gizeh style for years, but decided to try the Arizona and love them just as much! I love the way Birks mold to your feet. So comfortable.
Merrill from VA on February 20, 2017
I wear these shoes as indoor slippers because of the amazing arch support. You can't go wrong with Birkenstocks. This is my second pair and I love these shoes. The style to me is very personal and they are a clunkier sandal.