Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Suede (Unisex)
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Relax and slip into the comfort that is the Arizona Soft Footbed, your feet will thank you!
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 40 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 84%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on December 23, 2016
This is my second pair of Birkenstock Soft Footbed sandals. As you wear them they form to your feet and are amazingly comfortable. They are a little pricey but they last a long time and your feet will thank you!
Carl from Kentucky on December 18, 2016
I like the soft bed so far. Easier to wear out of the box, and still seems to be breaking in well. Buy a size smaller I think.
Ellen N from San Francisco, California on December 12, 2016
It's been a long time since I wore Birkenstock sandals. I am in my sixties now, and need a more supportive and comfortable shoe. Decided to go with the new Soft Footbed style and so glad I did. When you get older, you lose some of the "padding" on the bottom of your feet, so this style helps to cushion my tender tootsies. I have a narrow foot, so narrow width is perfect. I wear a size 10 shoe usually, so size 41 was my correct size. And (just like my college days) I ordered the soft suede straps. (before i settled on the suede, I tried the artificial fabric and the oiled leather) I found both stiff and uncomfortable. Most of the color choices were out of stock, so I got the mocha. I like it. I also am impressed with the Customer service. It's the best!
Chari n from Georgia on November 28, 2016
The soft footbed is the only way to go!!! My son and I both only purchase them, these were a gift for him as he needed a second good pair.
Anonymous on November 14, 2016
Birkenstocks are awesome. What else is there to say?