Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Suede (Unisex)
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Relax and slip into the comfort that is the Arizona Soft Footbed, your feet will thank you!
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 6-6.5, US Women's 8-8.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 773 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 85%"Felt true to width"
- 83%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Everett L from Western Massachusetts on December 28, 2005
Great! No Other Shoe Like It - I originally bought these shoes as indoor shoes for the winter (I had been wearing running shoes, but in the winter in New England you don't want to wear your outdoor shoes around the house), but they feel so good, I am ordering another pair to wear outside (well, probably the Boston since it is a closed-toe shoe). I have significant nerve pain in the soles of my feet (similar to Plantar Fasciitis but in the ball and toes rather than the heel) and these are the only shoes that have made it better. I've tried three different kinds of prescription orthotics, but none of them worked half as well as the Birkenstocks. I had read online that they had helped many people with foot pain, but I never imagined they could work this well. If only they made a dress shoe with the same footbed...
Anonymous from Connecticut on March 27, 2012
These are classic greats. I'm a size 5 1/2 - 6 and size 35 fits. The brown looks better than the beige in this small size. My plantar fascia loves the arch and heel cup support.
Jon R from Grand Blanc, MI on March 19, 2012
Most comfortable sandals ever! I got the suede and they are the softest of the styles. I have a pair of the other kind and they are nowhere near as comfortable. The regular width size is way to wide for me. I have the buckle on the last hole tightened all the way and they are still too wide. so unless you have really fat feet...get the narrow size.
Anonymous from Portland, OR on July 2, 2011
Love these sandals! I'm usually a size 7, and am glad that I ordered the size 37, my foot fits perfectly. No breaking in period at all for me and has better arch support than the rubber flip flops I've been wearing. Got the narrow width as well, I think my foot width is pretty normal though, not necessarily narrow.
Anonymous from Seattle, Washington on January 11, 2012
I didn't even know that the soft bed shoes existed, and bought them quite by accident. I love the way they feel, just like slippers. I will never go back to the hard soles. I am sold on these.