Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Stand out and show off your magic style in this metallic Arizona.
- Metallic leather uppers with an open toe.
- Slip-on style sandal with two adjustable buckle closures.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet.
- Suede-lined, anatomically correct cork footbed, molds to the shape of your foot for all-day comfort.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel.
- Lightweight EVA outsole helps absorb shock.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Lois from IL on February 22, 2017
I bought these violet as well as the turquoise green Arizonas not because I need them at all, but to go with my hot pink, red, silver, copper, anthracite, gold pebble metallics. However I too am very sorry there's no choice for the Regular width. Particularly in the soft foodbed shoe I like the extra room, as well as the more pronounced arch support the Regular provides. I wear both Regular and Narrow to vary the experience for my feet. The change feels like putting on a different kind of shoe. Since the adjustable straps make a custom fit possible for everyone, I see no reason to restrict choice. I buy Birkenstocks precisely to let my feet relax (neuropathy issue in the soles) and I want wide, please.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Joanna from Las Vegas on March 3, 2017
These are MUCH darker in person. They are more of a forest green than the bright green that is pictured. I exchanged them for a pair of the copper instead. Cute and comfy but if I'm spending this amount of money on shoes I want them to look colorful and cute like pictured.