Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Leather (Unisex)
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- The Summer Breeze colorway may vary and be unique to each individual unit.
- Classic two-strap sandal for enhanced comfort.
- Available in a variety of leather uppers. Birkenstock uses the term Waxy leather and Oiled leather interchangeably and may arrive marked as either.
- Anatomically correct footbed is crafted from 100% renewable and sustainable cork.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support and is made of 100% renewable and sustainable cork.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning: Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Men's 8-8.5, US Women's 10-10.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 705 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 83%"Felt true to size"
- 86%"Felt true to width"
- 76%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jon R from Grand Blanc, MI on March 19, 2012
Most comfortable sandals ever! I got the suede and they are the softest of the styles. I have a pair of the other kind and they are nowhere near as comfortable. The regular width size is way to wide for me. I have the buckle on the last hole tightened all the way and they are still too wide. so unless you have really fat feet...get the narrow size.
Eric B from Amarillo, TX on September 21, 2011
Zappos is my shoe source for life! After reading info. on Bikenstock's website relative to sizing I ordered 43's to replace my old 42's as my regular shoe size has increased since I bought my old Birks years ago. After wearing the new Birks for about a month I realized they were too big. I felt a bit silly asking Zappos if I could exchange the, now used, 43's. The rep. said they didn't normally accept used shoes for return but understood my mistake. They sent out a replacement pair of 42's that day with a prepaid return label for the 43's! Now that's customer service. This company rocks and should be a lesson for all retailers. Happy in my correct size Birks. Eric
Stephanie H from Walterboro, SC on March 9, 2012
I love my new Birkenstocks. This is my first pair and they have exceeded my expectations. I suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and these have helped tremendously. Zappos service was outstanding!
Anna, M from Hawaii on November 13, 2011
I wear my Birkenstocks all day long when I work and the soft footbed really makes a difference. I love these shoes. I am on my second pair, the first ones lasted me about six years of daily use and they hold up very well. I am a size 8½ and I wear the Birkenstocks in a size 38 and they fit me perfectly. Zappos is awesome, I got my shoes much sooner than I expected, and I live in Hawaii. Zappos provides great costumer service.
Anonymous from Portland, OR on July 2, 2011
Love these sandals! I'm usually a size 7, and am glad that I ordered the size 37, my foot fits perfectly. No breaking in period at all for me and has better arch support than the rubber flip flops I've been wearing. Got the narrow width as well, I think my foot width is pretty normal though, not necessarily narrow.